Monday, July 16, 2007

I am disappointed.

I must be failing to write things that will generate discussion.

I know about 50 people read this blog. I can not believe that Art was the only one who had anything to say about the post on reformers.

Do I have to call people names and trash their reputations in order to get a response. I hope not because I am not going to do that.

Come on people let's step it up a notch.

How about this is their a subject out there of interest ( that somehow relates to Monmouth County) that you would like me to blog about? I am always open to suggestions.

5 Comments:

Blogger Art Gallagher said...

Hang in there TR. Comments are not really a measure of the difference your blog is making.

Most blogs that have a lot of comments don't have comment moderation, which leads to problems that you don't need.

Your linked to Red Jersey, my place and Abe's among others. You'll get more and more readers.

Keep writing

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

err.. write about the poll on rastaman. that should draw some attention

9:51 AM  
Blogger Honest Abe said...

TR, I ran into this too. I began my blog in June of 2005 and had less than 100 hits total until November of that year. After election.
It was not until my post on Rosemarie Peters considering a Freeholder run that I got any major hits. Before that, I actually considered shutting down the Monmouth County Republican Blog; I'm glad I didn't.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Downtowner said...

Comments: Not that important. Doesn't measure readership. Thought provoking blog.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Teddy Roosevelt said...

Thanks for the kind words.

I do not see the lack of comments as a relection of the failure of this blog I just think it would be a lot more fun if people commented. Of course I would prefer inteligent or witty commentary.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home