Sunday, December 02, 2007

AND THE WINNER IS.....

Well the results are in. As you recall we were running a contest to see which elected official could come up with the best idea to cut spending. Would you believe it. The winner is...............

NO ONE.

That's right I did not get one idea submitted. What is wrong with these politicians. I mean the passed up an opportunity to reach a vast readership of at least 50 people with their most excellent idea to cut spending.
How could they possibly resist wasting their time submitting their ideas.

I can only conclude that there is no politician in Monmouth County who has an idea on how to cut spending.

Being the magnanimous blogger that i am I am going to assist these hapless elected idiots and expand the contest.

The deadline is now extended until December 10th and it is open to everyone.

This way our elected leaders will be able to tap into the collective intelligence of my vast readership and use their
most awesome ideas to actually cut spending! This is an unprecedented opportunity.

So to all my readers I say Good Luck. ;)




1 Comments:

Blogger owenandbenjamin said...

I am not surprised since it is in the genetics of all politiciains today to spend money on their pork projects.

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home