Wednesday, April 30, 2008

VIVA LA REVOLUCION !



Well I am waiting for my car to the airport. This shall be a grand adventure. I will miss home of course and I will miss this blog. I have had fun. I hope it has occasionally been amusing as well as thought provoking. I will check for comments to be posted in a few days and while I will not be posting I will not delete this blog. I will leave it up for reference purposes. LOL

I want to thank those of you who visited. A huge thank you to Honest Abe and Art Gallagher aka William Seward for all the encouragement they have given me. The Republican party is lucky to have these gentlemen. One more thank you. Jim "The Shadow" Gianell gave me the title to this post in a recent comment and it is appropriate for my final thoughts.

For 5 years now there have been dedicated Republicans who have been fighting for a Monmouth County Republican party that is democratic, that is interested in public service not personal gain, that is interested in solutions not ego gratification and that wants to find a new way to do political business not just find loopholes to new rules. There have been victories and there have been bitter defeats but progress has been made. Some may say we are naive dreamers or even crazies who will destroy the party but I think not. In fact I think we are on the verge of victory. I smell change in the air. I feel the masses rising up and saying enough. I regret I will not be here to see the final victory but I shall certainly be watching from afar.

What if I am wrong what if victory is not within our grasp. Do not despair. Some battles are worth fighting no matter the outcome. So never stop fighting, never give up and never ever say die!

VIVA LA REVOLUCION !

4 Comments:

Blogger Barry Goldwater said...

Farewell, Friend, Farewell.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Son of Liberty said...

You have been like the brother I never had. I will eagerly await your return

Godspeed and do not forget to write.

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good riddance asswipe

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


Our updates Recent articles:

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home